Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Aoû - 19:49 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Get Email For Facebook Profile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mémøries Index du Forum -> Partie PVE -> Les Raids
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chemari

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:46 (2018)
Sujet du message: Get Email For Facebook Profile
Répondre en citant

Get Email For Facebook Profile
> DOWNLOAD

Follow Contact Send a tip or story idea Hire Graham Cluley to speak at your event Sponsorship Complaints/Corrections Privacy Policy Copyright 2018 Cluley Associates Limited. Business Technology & Customer Support. Here are some articles we thought you might like: Do You Take the Ligament Out of Chicken Tenders Before Cooking? Can Chicken Thighs Still Be Pink When Done Cooking? How to Write a Letter Verifying You Know a Person The Best Way to Cook Tilefish Best Time to Take Vitamin B Complex About Family Life in Colonial New Jersey What Positive Words Can You Say to a Friend Who Has Lost His Job? List of Verbal Communication Types Ideas for a Marriage Ministry . Setting Up a New Business.. Managing Employees. Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement Market Data by Morningstar AdChoices . Finances & Taxes. Need more help? The following is a list of the latest posts from the site. I'd recommend using an SDK instead of filegetcontents as it makes it far easier to perform the Oauth authentication. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). You can do this if you are using Facebook connect by passing scope=email in the get string of your call to the Auth Dialog. // Leaf Group Lifestyle . Business Planning & Strategy. }); –Olson.dev Mar 13 '13 at 22:01 add a comment up vote 45 down vote // Facebook SDK v5 for PHP // $fb = new FacebookFacebook([ 'appid' => '{app-id}', 'appsecret' => '{app-secret}', 'defaultgraphversion' => 'v2.4', ]); $fb->setDefaultAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']); $response = $fb->get('/me?locale=enUS&fields=name,email'); $userNode = $response->getGraphUser(); vardump( $userNode->getField('email'), $userNode['email'] ); shareimprove this answer answered Aug 1 '15 at 15:17 masakielastic 3,3442631 2 Is there somewhere a reference page describing the /me route? I keep browsing the pages on Graph API and can't find it anywhere Sad –Radu Murzea Mar 13 '17 at 13:59 2 /me?locale=enUS&fields=name,email was the only way I could figure out to get it to return the email address, couldn't find any other reference to this online –Ashley Mar 29 '17 at 9:38 here are docs - developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/user RaduMurzea –arku May 25 '17 at 15:08 This is the correct answer, although a simpler explanation may be found here: stackoverflow.com/questions/37349618/… –HoldOffHunger Nov 9 '17 at 18:36 add a comment up vote 19 down vote Open basefacebook.php Add Accesstoken at function getLoginUrl() arraymerge(array( 'accesstoken' => $this->getAccessToken(), 'clientid' => $this->getAppId(), 'redirecturi' => $currentUrl, // possibly overwritten 'state' => $this->state), $params); and Use scope for Email Permission if ($user) { echo $logoutUrl = $facebook->getLogoutUrl(); } else { echo $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl(array('scope' => 'email,readstream')); } shareimprove this answer edited Jul 29 '15 at 11:50 Yves M. '">Logout '; } When he is logged in the email can be found in the $userprofile array. Accounting & Bookkeeping. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Use for that the Facebook PHP SDK (see on github) as following. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php json facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. –grayger Sep 1 '10 at 8:26 add a comment up vote 1 down vote The email in the profile can be obtained using extended permission but I Guess it's not possible to get the email used to login fb. The user must allow you to see this and you cannot get the e-mail addresses of the user's friends. In my app i wanted to display mulitple fb accounts of a user in a list, i wanted to show the login emails of fb accounts as a unique identifier of the respective accounts but i couldn't get it off from fb, all i got was the primary email in the user profile but in my case my login email and my primary email are different. Business Communications & Etiquette. All Rights Reserved. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Running a Business. Log in with your social account: Or, you can log in or sign up using Forbes. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. asked 7 years, 4 months ago viewed 283,785 times active 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 1 Facebook - how to get email from ID? -1 Where can I get the user email? 11 Android Facebook get all profile information 4 How to get the email address of a Facebook user using the graph API? 1 Get Facebook User Email from their FB ID 0 how to get a user's facebook email address 1 In Facebook Graph API, what are the API calls to get a user's email address 2 Get facebook emails using django -4 Is it possible to get friend's emails using facebook api? 0 How can we get user email id using facebook connect? see more linked questions Related 1849How do I get a YouTube video thumbnail from the YouTube API?71Getting the “real” Facebook profile picture URL from graph API355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service12Is a user's email address confirmed in Facebook Graph API?57Is it possible to check if an email is confirmed on Facebook?0Facebook api 3.5 graph get profile info android1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?3Facebook graph api v2.4 not returning birthday2Get Another User's Information by Facebook Graph API0Swift get Facebook user email not working Hot Network Questions Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? What limits the speed of a car? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Who first used the word "Simplex"? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Thermochemistry - zero heat energy On measurable cardinals Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating How does the light node handle funds on multiple addresses? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Which popular games have been studied mathematically? more hot questions question feed lang-php . Smashing Security podcast, with hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault 4 Jan 2018: "059: An intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain"What's all the fuss about cryptocurrencies? How can you protect your Bitcoin wallet? And how does the Blockchain work? Your browser does not support this audio element. .. 4-0- We cant find the page you requested but please try: Forbes Homepage Most Popular Posts Real-Time News Our Sitemap If you clicked on a headline or other link on Forbes.com you can send us an email with the URL you were trying to reach. rev2018.1.10.28325 . BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Post-hack, VTech has to pay $650,000 in FTC settlement but doesnt have to admit any wrongdoing Locked out? Dont worry, heres the hardcoded password for your WD My Cloud NAS device Ouch! Microsofts Meltdown and Spectre security update bricks some AMD-powered PCs Until your anti-virus adds this Registry key, you arent getting any more Windows security updates Apple fixes the Meltdown and Spectre flaws in Macs, iPhones, and iPads Get FREE threat intelligence on hackers and exploits with the Recorded Future Cyber Daily Bogus security apps in the Google Play store stole users info and tracked their location Spectre? Meltdown? F*CKWIT? Calm down and make yourself some tea Smashing Security podcast #059: An intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain The F*CKWIT Intel chip flaw. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Advertising & Marketing 5a02188284
how to see facebook likes on iphonecan a facebook account be traced back to an ipfacebook funny photo makerwhat is the code to hack a facebook accountfacebook buscar fotoselfbot ng facebookfotos de capa de perfil para facebookfacebook for nokia x6 latest versionhttps facebook chaty kazewawechat facebook contact

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:46 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mémøries Index du Forum -> Partie PVE -> Les Raids Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation